top of page

Quick Links

Reporting a safeguarding issue in Total Taekwondo.

If you encounter something that we need to take action on, it’s important we get all the information we need as quickly and accurately as possible.

Please read the three options below and choose the most appropriate method of reporting.

Do you need to report a child or adult at risk?

Remember the 4 R’s – Recognise, Respond, Report, Record.

If you have a concern about the immediate safety of a child or adult at risk you must contact the Police or Children’s Social Care and then advise our Club Safeguarding Officer and email a copy of this form to

Advise them that a report to external agencies has been made and request a call back to discuss. Please do not go into detail on email.

If your concern is not regarding the immediate safety of a child or adult at risk then report it to our Club Safeguarding officer at

Expert advice can also be provided by the NSPCC Helpline on 0808 800 5000.

Do you need to report incident to us?

Have you been involved in or witnessed an incident which you feel Total Taekwondo need to be aware of? Have you witnessed racism, discrimination or a breach of the Code of Conduct that we need to investigate?

To tell us about an incident, whether you are reporting it yourself or as a witness to something that has happened, please complete this form and email it to our Safeguarding officer. via

Do you need to make a complaint to or about Total Taekwondo?

Are you dissatisfied with the service you have received from Total Taekwondo? Or have you tried to resolve a club issue locally, but feel you need to escalate your complaint?

Please contact us on

bottom of page