top of page

Members wishing to participate at any World Taekwondo and European Taekwondo promoted/sanctioned events, will require a World Taekwondo GAL licence. This applies to all athletes (cadets, juniors and seniors) for both Kyorugi and Poomsae events.


Please note: Any British Taekwondo members/coaches/officials wishing to participate at any of the events stated above MUST have a World Taekwondo GAL/GOL licence.

Global Athlete License

  • Step 1 | Pay the fee online

    Step 2 | Fill out the application here

bottom of page